The Client Service Associate serves as the first impression of the agency by receiving and directing visitors, phone traffic and service requests. The Client Service Associate works with other members of the agency to build strong relationships by providing outstanding service. The insurance industry is built on a foundation of trust, and the agency requires that all team members model honesty, team-work, professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Greets office visitors.
- Receives phone calls and emails from clients, insurance companies, and vendors.
- Handles client requests or directs them to the appropriate personnel.
- Prepares certificates of insurance.
- Manages daily mail.
- Performs mail merges and mailing for marketing campaigns.
- Updates information in agency management systems.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and equipment and places orders as needed.
- Manages special projects.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Skills and Competencies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Able to work in fast-paced, multiple tasking environment.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Two years of experience in similar position desirable.